[TRNSYS-users] Enthalpy in type 318 -STEC library

Alexandros Tsimpoukis atsimpoukis at uth.gr
Thu Apr 18 10:06:15 PDT 2019

Dear all

I try to reproduce the results from the example application "Steady
state Rankine cycle" which is given with the STEC library. However the
outlet enthalpy of each Turbine stage is always lower than each
corresponding stage in Figure 11 of the STEC documentation. If I
calculate the outlet enthalpy from tables I get the correct results (as
reported in Figure 11). The mass flow rates and the pressures are the
correct ones. I followed the instructions and I installed correctly the
STEC library but the computed enthalpy is wrong. Has anyone encountered
it before?

Kind regards,

Alex Tsimpoukis