[TRNSYS-users] TRNOPT

leen peeters l.f.r.peeters at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 12:05:05 PDT 2019

Hi,

why not defining the constraints and penalties in your TRNSYS file? That is
how I do it.
multi-objectives is again something I do by adapting my optimisation
function in TRNSYS
The last one ... you should try. I have not yet tested that. Genopt calls
TRNSYS and then TRNSYS calls EES. If it is possible, you might have to be
really careful with the location of your files. Best is to start with a
working TRNOPT example. Then add a link to a small routine in EES and build
up from there.

Leen