[TRNSYS-users] Problem in Using Control Type 166 (Simple Thermostat)

MEHMOOD Sajid S.Mehmood at sms.ed.ac.uk
Thu Apr 4 04:19:02 PDT 2019

Hi Dear All,

I am trying to  recreate model (given in Tutorials of Trnsys, as shown in attached figure).
When i run simulation i am facing this error.

Error in Unit 25 (Type 166) which is simple thermostat.

Trnsys message 126 : The reference unit has a bad input value.
Reported information: Input no.3, The cooling setpoint must be higher than the heating setpoint.

But it is already higher in my model(see attached snaps).

Please suggest me something to get it fix.

Many thanks.

Sajid