[TRNSYS-users] [help] problem with type 534

BARCELLINI Pierre pierre.barcellini at etamine.coop
Mon Apr 1 08:27:35 PDT 2019

Hello,
I've got some trouble with the type534, an error message occurs at timestep 0.125h and say :

"
TRNSYS Message 103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the information expected by the Type
Reported information : An illegal INPU value has been reported by the model. The model has reported that input 2 is the problem - but this may not be the case. Please check the component configuration. The *.lst file may contain additional information
"

I've already take a look at the TRNSYS forum, and I saw that many people have the same problem, but the solution seems to never be the same. I've check the Type 534's parameter a lot of time but nothing seems to be wrong.

Attached to this e-mail, you'll find the .tpf file with the external file of Type 534. Sorry because the .tpf is a little bit messy.

Kind regards,
Pierre BARCELLINI | Chargé d'études
[Etamine]
www.etamine.coop<http://www.etamine.coop/>
83-85 boulevard Vincent Auriol - 75013 Paris
std : 09 54 37 51 54
pierre.barcellini at etamine.coop<mailto:pierre.barcellini at etamine.coop>