[TRNSYS-users] Creating a model for domestic hot water system

Tatiana Mahavita tatiana.mahavita at alturan.fr
Thu Sep 27 00:12:49 PDT 2018

Dear all,

I'm using TRNSYS 18 to create a model for domestic hot water system and as I need a condensing boiler in the model with its efficiency in an external file, I wonder if I should modify an existing type (like the 122 or the 751) or create a new one for this. Has anyone already faced the problem ?
I tried the type 751 (from the TESS librairies) but when I added it to my model, I got the error message saying that the type could not be located in either the TRNdll64.dll or in an external dll, then I was asked to relink the TRNDll64.dll including this type or make sure that an external DLL in the UserLib/Debug DLLs and UserLib/Release DLLs folders contain the type. Can someone please advise me ? Thank you in advance.
Any help will be really appreciated.

Best regards,

Tatiana