[TRNSYS-users] Long-distance heating to Transfer station to flat transfer station

Jan Jedlak jan.jedlak at trinityconsulting.de
Wed Sep 5 02:57:29 PDT 2018

Hi,

I need to simulate following situation.
I simulate one flat to become heating demand, then have som profile for
hot water.
So I become heat demand for heating and warm water. This is what I need
to become from/over flat transfer station (FTS).
Do you know if such flat transfer station is in some Type?
Then I have some length of circulation pipeline for all FTS. In basement
is one 500 Liter buffer storage. And this all is connect on Long
distance heating.

Why I want to simulate is, because the sum of heat consumption in single
flats and on counter in basement to long-distance heating is in winter
about 20-250% higher - what is plausible (losses).
But in summer are the losses about 65% what is hard to understand.

Do you think that I can simulate this system in TRNSYS 17?
Could you please give me some advices, tips, which type should I use?

Thank you!

Jan