[TRNSYS-users] Type 536 changed after compiling?

José María Roca peperoca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:31:02 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I’ve tried to changed the fortran code to print some intermediate variables but with no luck.

The type536 stopped working altogether…

I’ve uninstalled trnsys and started over, however the installed type 536 still doesn’t work with a message that says "The utility subroutine DATA cannot read the specified input data file. Make sure that the file is ASSIGNed correctly and that the file has the correct format”.

I’ve then noticed that an older deck does work with the 536 and when looking into the parameters they are in a different order. The IAM portion of parameters changed placed within the list.

Could someone tell me what to do?

If I try connecting a fresh type 536 it doesn’t work, but if I open the old deck it does work… I’m baffled.

I’m attaching a screen capture of the old and the new parameter list.

I hope to hear from someone.

Best,
José M. Roca