[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 18 Type 15 Reading in CWEC files

Keelia LaFreniere keeliaal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:55:48 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I am new to TRNSYS 18 and I'm trying to get a Type 15 to read in a CWEC
weather file (extension .WY3). I try to change the input file parameter to
5 in order to read the proper file format, but even going into the proforma
and changing this value does not make any difference.

I save the type after I've changed the parameter file, then run the
program, but I always get the error that TRNSYS can't read the input file.

I can't find the weather data for this specific region in any other format.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers,

Keelia