[TRNSYS-users] two different systems to one zone

Fatih Tuysuz tuysuzfatih61 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 04:19:36 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am trying to design a building model by using SimulationStudio. I created
a building which consists of 3 zones. Besides,  i created external two
different heating systems -heat pump and furnace-. Now, i am trying to
conenct these two heating system to each zone seperatly. I mean that;
[image: image.png]
Does it possible? Because i could not connect two different heating system
to one zone.

Regards,
Fatih

--
Fatih TÜYSÜZ
Mechanical Engineer / Project Assisted Research Assistant