[TRNSYS-users] need help for trnflow error

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Tue Oct 2 01:58:27 PDT 2018

Dear Van Long LE,

All  airnodes of a Trnflow network have to be connected by links.
There is missing a link between Zone_E5 and zone_F5.

In addition, for TRNFlow you need to define the "air inlet" AND "air outlet". The outlets is missing.

Kind regards,
Christoph

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
Curiestraße 2
70563 Stuttgart
http://www.transsolar.com<http://www.transsolar.com/>
Transsolar: KlimaEngineering- Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Stuttgart - München - New York - Paris
Geschäftsführer :Diplom-Ingenieur Matthias Schuler, Diplom-Ingenieur Thomas Auer, Diplom-Physiker Stefan Holst, Diplom-Betriebswirt Dieter Schnelle
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347,
Steuernummer: 99073/00911,USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639

The simulation project you have sent will be stored on the local servers of Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH for the duration of the project support. Our employees are obliged by us to confidentiality. After this period, all project-related data is deleted.

The storage of your personal e-mail and other contact information is based on the mutual interest in the execution of this traffic and on a mutual business contact. If you have any questions, please contact our data protection officer at privacy at transsolar.com<mailto:privacy at transsolar.com>. Our privacy policy can be found here<http://www.trnsys.de/docs/userservice/userservice_dataprivacy_en.htm>.