[TRNSYS-users] trnopt/genopt error

Luca Del Zotto luca.delzotto at uniecampus.it
Mon Oct 1 17:46:13 PDT 2018

Hi, I've got a problem with Trnopt optimization:
my problem is that
I run an optimization and it was ok, then I changed some parameters/add
variables to the trnsys file and when I try to run again the
optimization I get this error:

Assigning 4 threads for simulations.

Initialize.
java.lang.Exception:

Exception in executing the
simulation program

Simulation working directory :
'C:TRNSYS18OptimizationGenOptSimulationtmp-genopt-run-1'
Command string
: 'C:TRNSYS18ExeTrnEXE64.exe
"C:TRNSYS18OptimizationGenOptSimulationtmp-genopt-run-1GenoptInputFile.DCK"
/h /WAIT '
Exception message:

Error in executing the simulation
program
Exit value of the simulation program: 1
Working directory :
'C:TRNSYS18OptimizationGenOptSimulationtmp-genopt-run-1'.
Current
command String : 'C:TRNSYS18ExeTrnEXE64.exe
"C:TRNSYS18OptimizationGenOptSimulationtmp-genopt-run-1GenoptInputFile.DCK"
/h /WAIT '.
Error stream of simulation program : Simulation program
did not return an error stream.

GenOpt terminated with error.
See
logfile for further information.

I checked everything also the path,
but nothing (the trnsys file run without any problems),I also tried to
change the folder of trnsys file and dck.
What's the problem? What can
I do? I can't go ahead.
Thank you,
Luca