[TRNSYS-users] AHU Example with heat wheel and VRV system

Al-hyari laith.alhyari at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 03:44:23 PST 2018

 Dear Everyone
so i tried by my own to build the model for an AHU Equipped with a heat wheel and auxiliary dx coil connected to a VRV System
i want to know the values of temperature and relative humidity before and after the heat wheel. but there is some mistake that i can not figure it out.
please advise me what can i do to make the correct model to simulate
in the attached files you can find the trnsys model and the schematic diagram for the AHU

Regards