[TRNSYS-users] questions about type 927

chiara pinto chiara-pinto at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 01:11:52 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,
i have some questions about tye 927, water to water heat pump.
I’m simulating my heat pump for only one day, 18/07 and for this day i set dynamical inputs for inlet source/load temperature [°C] and inlet source/load flowrate [kg/s] with a data reader for each variable.

All this dynamical input are real data for the this day(not normalized), but the problem is that i have very large outup. The situation seems to be better if i give normalized inlet/source flowrate but i don’t know if is correct to give to the heat pump normalized values like input. Anyone knows something about this problem?

My second question is: is there a way to have output in KW and not in kJ/hr, i modified units from type 927 schedule but nothing is changed.

I enclose my .lst file for my project and the same project.
Inviato da Posta<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> per Windows 10