[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS workshop in Canada last May

Le Khoa lexuankhoa2212 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 03:25:00 PDT 2018

 Dear Micheal Kummert and TRNSYS community members,

As I know Michael has speared the information about TRNSYS workshop held in
Canada last May, I would like to send you this email to ask whether I can
access to the workshop contents such as presentation material and running
files? I know I am very late to attend that course, but I really want to
learn about *TRNSYS for optimization and Model-Predictive Control with
Matlab and GenOpt.*

If anyone can help me, I am highly appreciated that.

Thank you much for your help.

Best regards.

Khoa Le