[TRNSYS-users] I: strange output for type 927

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue May 15 17:59:02 PDT 2018

Chiara,

If you have no heat transfer from the heat pump that means the device is off.  And if the device is off then the outlet temperature is set to the inlet temperature.  So if you’re seeing a large outlet temperature it means that you are giving the model a large inlet temperature.  I suggest you review the TRACE command in TRNSYS and use it to figure out what may be going wrong with your simulation.

Jeff - TESS

Sent from my iPhone