[TRNSYS-users] Problem with QHEAT

Wirich FREPPEL freppelw at noirot.fr
Tue May 15 02:34:29 PDT 2018

Dear TRNSYS users,

I don't find any solution to get the real Qheat. Though in the
SUMMARY.BAL file, the total Qheat changes when I change the heating
system. So it definitely works.

I attach to this mail some files that could help you find the problem.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Wirich FREPPEL
Ingenieur Doctorant en Recherche & Developpement
Centre R&D de Noirot - Groupe Muller
8 rue Louis Ampere, 02030 Laon
+33 (0)3 23 27 31 99