[TRNSYS-users] Print the model in a single sheet

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Sun May 13 06:21:46 PDT 2018

Massimiliano,

I’m assuming you mean you’d like to print your simulation studio representation of your trnsys project.  If that’s the case, there is a sneaky solution.  Use the Zoom to Fit Option and then select everything on the screen by clicking and dragging the mouse from one corner to the opposite corner.  Then without clicking anything else go to the studio menu and select Zoom Normal.  Everything should still be selected but you may not be able to see it all - that’s ok.  Once your back in normal zoom - and this is important - only then should you do a Ctrl-C to copy everything.  Now you can paste the image wherever you’d like.  Sometimes, depending on your settings you may not be able to paste directly to the Paint program and everything will paste except the icons.  If that’s the case, paste the image into Excel and then copy it from Excel and paste it into Paint.  Excel may show the image as looking fuzzy but it’ll paste fine.

The other option for smaller projects is to use the Print Screen option in Windows and paste it to another application.

Jeff
TESS

Sent from my iPhone