[TRNSYS-users] type840 Trnsys

Schranzhofer, Hermann hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Fri May 11 00:19:45 PDT 2018

Hi,

I always try to send the models as soon as possible after getting a request. In the last weeks there were some troubles with email servers rejecting the attachment. In the case of Sina Mashayekhi this was maybe the reason because I already sent the package on 30th of April. Anyway I tried again via ftp server today and we hopefully find a way.

All the best,
Hermann.

DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
Institut fuer Wärmetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 Graz

Tel.:        +43 316 873 7314
mobil:     +43 664 60 873 7314