[TRNSYS-users] TRNsys, FMU and co-simulation in Simulink 64bit.

alessandrofonti at gmail.com alessandrofonti at gmail.com
Wed May 9 06:18:53 PDT 2018

Dear,

I installed the Trnsys 18 demo version to evaluate the software.

I would like to model buildings and the HAVC plants with Trnsys and to use
Simulink to develop my control algorithms. I have tried to export the
example model in "FMI++ TRNSYS FMU Export Utility" as FMI 2.0 to use the FMU
with Simulink 2018a (64 bit). However, it seems that the exporting tool
generates only dlls for windows 32bit.

Is there a workaround for this issue? Is there a method or a new tool to
export Trnsys models as FMUs that work with Simulink 2018a (64bit).

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Alessandro Fonti