[TRNSYS-users] Number of plots per simulation type65d

Tapp_fi Tappatrice Sigillatrice max.fi.screwcaps at gmail.com
Tue May 8 02:46:46 PDT 2018

Dear trnsys user,

using the type65d I noticed that you can view the plots related to
each month of the year by setting parameter -1 in the entry "Number of
plots for simulation". I am conducting an internal one-year simulation
(8760hr) of a building-plant model and would like to display the plots
of each month. Unfortunately I have noticed that the number of hours,
relative to each month, of each plot is wrong, for example for the
month of January the plot starts from 0 hr to 730hr when in reality
the month of January has 744hr.

Where am I doing wrong? Which parameter (s) should I change?

Thank you for your help, greetings

Massimiliano