[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon May 7 14:53:44 PDT 2018

<I model a heat pump system and i create input data file for heating and
i change the parameter 7 and 8 the problem is the simulation doesn't run
 Please find the attached of data file>

Your data file has 4 identical temperatures in the first line - that
makes it kind of hard to do interpolation between data points. Put in
one data point if you only have one data point and change the
corresponding parameter. The other thing I noticed is that you have to
specify (N_Sources * n_loads) data points - which you did not do. Also
when you write in, please let us know which model you are using.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 05/07/2018 4:39 pm, berkane ahlem via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Hello sirs,
> I model a heat pump system and i create input data file for heating and i change the parameter 7 and 8 the problem is the simulation doesn't run
> Please find the attached of data file
> Thank you

Links:
------