[TRNSYS-users] Excel iteration vs TRNSYS iteration

Karol Bandurski karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl
Fri Mar 2 05:42:19 PST 2018

Dear All,

I am considering to couple TRNSYS and Excel model. My excel model is based
on "circular reference" so to calculate excel make some iteration.

1)      Does TRNSYS respect it? I mean: does TRNSYS will wait with the next
time step or iteration on excel calculation or TRNSYS take what is in given
moment written in excel (even if iteration is running)?

2)      Does TRNSYS - Excel coupling is onion or ping-pong type? I mean:
does TRNSYS - excel data exchange is each iteration or each time step?

Regards,
Karol

Karol BANDURSKI M. Sc.

Faculty of Civil and Environemntal Engeneering

Division of Heating, Air Conditioning and Air Protection

Poznan University of Technology

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Karol_Bandurski

 <http://www.put.poznan.pl/~karol.bandurski>
www.put.poznan.pl/~karol.bandurski