[TRNSYS-users] TABS ceiling with a few loops - how to model?

Karol Bandurski karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl
Mon Jun 18 00:57:42 PDT 2018

Dear Experts

my model are rooms with thermally activated slabs (ceilling). In each room
there are a few  loops od pipe in slab with the same specific mass flow rate
and the same inflow water temperature.

My aim is to get value of water outflow temperature from the room (so after
all loops come togather) as close as possible to reality.

There are two ways, according to may knowledge:

- model each loop as separate partition in the ceiling, so there will be a
few ceilings

- model ceiling of room as one partition but with a few loops.

Is both approach right or not?

What are de differences in calculations?

I enclose pdf with graphical explanation.

Kind regards,
Karol

Karol BANDURSKI M. Sc.

Faculty of Civil and Environemntal Engeneering

Division of Heating, Air Conditioning and Air Protection

Poznan University of Technology

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Karol_Bandurski

 <http://www.put.poznan.pl/~karol.bandurski>
www.put.poznan.pl/~karol.bandurski