[TRNSYS-users] CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE ADMISSION TO THE RESEARCH DOCTORATE COURSES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF PALERMO

Maurizio Cellura maurizio.cellura at unipa.it
Thu Jun 7 10:28:26 PDT 2018

 Dear All,
The University of Palermo announces an open competition for PhD Research
Courses – academic year 2018/2019.
As Head of the PhD course in Energy and Information Technologies of the
University of Palermo I would like to invite graduate and postgraduate
students to participate to the call "Energy and
information technologies", for a total number of 6 positions, with 1
reserved scholarship
for students that have graduated abroad.
You can find the call for applications and more information on the PhD
course in the website of the University of Palermo:
http://www.unipa.it/didattica/dottorati/dottorato-xxxiv/band
o-di-accesso-ciclo-34/
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question.
Best Regards,
Maurizio Cellura

--
Prof.Ing. Maurizio Cellura, PhD
Coordinatore del Dottorato di Ricerca in Energia e Tecnologie
Email: maurizio.cellura at unipa.it

Presidente Associazione "Rete Italiana LCA" <http://www.reteitalianalca.it/>