[TRNSYS-users] Doubt about Type 997

alevarc93 ale.varc93 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 04:14:15 PDT 2018

Hello everyone!
I’m working with type 997 to model horizontal heat exchanger in the ground and I need to know how the temperature of the ground behaves at two meters depth during one year. I realized that type 997 gives an external file with temperatures of soil but I don’t understand the format and how to interpret it. This shows temperatures of various vertical layers and another numbers that I don’t understand.
I’m modeling a ground heat exchanger with 6 pipes in a layer and 2 layers of pipes.

Can somebody explain how understand this external file of the type 997? Anyone knows how to interpret it?
I need it to finish my thesis!

Thanks in advance!

Enviado desde mi iPhone