[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS3d

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Mon Jul 30 08:13:48 PDT 2018

Dear Adnan,

1 - TRNBuild will take it as one wall. Via the front / back toggle you can define which side of you construction is faced to the zone airnode.

2 - It works the same way as with an adjacent wall. In order to match two surfaces the methods requires that they both have same number of vertices and that the vertices exactly line up. This can most easily be accomplished using the snap functionality of the SketchUp drawing tool.

Best,
Christoph

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org> Im Auftrag von adnan rasheed via TRNSYS-users
Gesendet: Sonntag, 29. Juli 2018 16:42
An: Maurizio Cellura via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org>
Cc: adnan rasheed <adnan.upm.spain at gmail.com>
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS3d

Hi everyone,

Here I want to add more with priviouse email.. my question are

1- in TRNSYS3d two room(two zones) have one  wall common between.  if I give these two walls (room 1 and room 2) adjacent walls Trnsys3d take it as one wall as it should be. But when imported into TRNbuild in both zone adjacent walls come up and if I assign the same construction material  in TRNSBuild to these adjacent walls.. will it take this as two walls or one wall????? As in general there should be one wall between two rooms???

2- Moreover if the adjacent wall between two rooms(Two zones) have window also, how to make and assign this  as adjacent in Trnsys3d and TRNBuild should take it as one wall between with  window in the wall.

Thanks

Adnan