[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS3d

adnan rasheed adnan.upm.spain at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 07:41:45 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Here I want to add more with priviouse email.. my question are

1- in TRNSYS3d two room(two zones) have one  wall common between.  if I give these two walls (room 1 and room 2) adjacent walls Trnsys3d take it as one wall as it should be. But when imported into TRNbuild in both zone adjacent walls come up and if I assign the same construction material  in TRNSBuild to these adjacent walls.. will it take this as two walls or one wall????? As in general there should be one wall between two rooms???

2- Moreover if the adjacent wall between two rooms(Two zones) have window also, how to make and assign this  as adjacent in Trnsys3d and TRNBuild should take it as one wall between with  window in the wall.

Thanks

Adnan