[TRNSYS-users] Problem for simulating Rankine cycle powre plant

qin.jiyun at foxmail.com qin.jiyun at foxmail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:16:01 PDT 2018

Dear Someone,

I'm using TESS library to build a 300 MW subcritical regenerateive Rankine cycle power plant with seven closed Feedwater heater and one deaerator. I have a problem for simulating the feedwater heater system of power plant. I found that when I add the Type622 component in the model, the model woule be got stuck, and if I delete the Type622 component, the model can be run. I find that there are no linking or setting problem of my model. What's the problem of my model? Please find attached model.

I have another question about Type622. I found that there are no inputs for drain steam from higher pressure feedwter heaters. Is this means that TESS library can not be used to simulate the Rankine cycle power plant with more than one closed feedwater heaters?

Best Regards,
Jiyun Qin