[TRNSYS-users] How to connect absorption chiller to building cooling load

Mario Humberto González mario.gonzalez at cimav.edu.mx
Fri Jul 20 14:32:40 PDT 2018

Dear Sinchote Keeratianant,

In TRNBuild you can define a new ventilation type, with temperature, flow
rate, and humidity as inputs. Then activate the ventilation on your thermal
zone.

This way you will be able to connect type 107 to type 56 in Simulation
Studio.

Best,
Mario

--
*Mario González*
Estudiante de Maestría en Ciencia y Tecnología Ambiental

Calle CIMAV 110
Ejido Arroyo Seco
34147 Durango Dgo
googlemaps: 23.991642, -104.726418