[TRNSYS-users] Type 840- TRNSYS Message 103

Zahra Naghibi naghibi at uwindsor.ca
Mon Jul 9 14:22:21 PDT 2018

 Dear TRNSYS Users,

I have encountered an error when trying to use Type 840 in my simulation.
See error received below.

Generated by Type: 840
    TRNSYS Message 103: The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an
inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the
information expected by the Type
    Reported information: An illegal INPUT value has been reported by the
model. The model has reported that Input 1 is the problem - but this may
not be the case. Please check the component configuration. The *.lst file
may contain additional information.

Input 1 for Type 840 (inlet temperature 1) is the output of Type 91 (load
side outlet temperature). So I cannot understand what kind of inconsistency
exists in this case.

The whole of the model has been checked with Type 534 and the results are
good. During using Type 840 instead of Type 534, I am encountering with
this error. Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Zahra Naghibi
Ph.D. Student | President of UWIN ASHRAE Student Branch