[TRNSYS-users] Type 1231 Radiator

Ilyas KHELIFA KERFAH khelifa-kerfah at hotmail.fr
Mon Jul 9 07:13:53 PDT 2018

Hello;

I have questions about type 1231 (Radiator du chfage);

1- Does the temperature of the hot water inlet to the radiator (Twater, in) change or remain a fixed value for example 50C.
note that I have a system of regulation (on / off). when he finds a flow = 0 kg / h. he will change it automatically or I have to put a variable temperature. How to do it.
2. I have a gas boiler with a yield of 0.94. I used this as the fuel power equation (water flow * 4.19 * (50-All)) / (3600 * 0.94) to find the power. is that correct?

Thank you.

Have a good day.