[TRNSYS-users] type840

Zahra Naghibi naghibi at uwindsor.ca
Tue Jul 3 09:46:24 PDT 2018

 Dear all,

I have encountered the fatal error of "Unable to find fluid data file" for
TYPE 840. I switched to debug mode by copying the TRNDLL.dll in Exe folder.
But unfortunately, it did not work. I am using TRNSYS 17.  In README file
of this type, I found this type is for TRNSYS 16. Now My question is that
whether this type works for TRNSYS 17 or not?

I am new in TRNSYS and any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 5:16 AM, sina_mashayekhi via TRNSYS-users <
trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to run a simulation for a project containing type 840. But, I get a range check error showing "unable to find fluid data file" .
> Although i address data files (.dat format) exactly in external files tab.
> Does anyone have a solution for this?

Zahra Naghibi
Ph.D. Student | President of UWIN ASHRAE Student Branch
Turbulence and Energy Laboratory | University of Windsor