[TRNSYS-users] Heat Exchanger calculation examples

Dashamir Marini D.Marini at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Jul 3 02:24:49 PDT 2018

Dear all,

For the purpose of a experimental  study, I need to estimate a cooling/heating hot water heat exchanger.
The experiment is that the heat exchanger should could down or heat up at certain temperature the air stream that has to flow to the air sour heat pump.
The calculations should considered the effect of the relative humidity as well.

I wonder if anyone has had any experience on this or know any sources how to design and size heat exchangers.

Thank you in advance
D Marini