[TRNSYS-users] Problems with results in heating system

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon Jul 2 08:42:14 PDT 2018

Ale,

Don’t use Type 661 to prevent convergence issues - it only masks the problem and creates new ones.  It sounds like you are having issues with the mass flow rate.  I would plot every mass flow rate and make sure the system is behaving as expected.  You should also try the TRACE command and watch what’s happening each iteration to try and pinpoint the problem.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone