[TRNSYS-users] water-water heat pump

Erfan Golpaygani erfan.golpaygani at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 06:07:37 PST 2018

Dear TRNSYS users and developers,
I am a master student and I am doing my thesis by TRNSYS software
(16th version).
However, the problem I have faced is, I don’t know which type of water
to water heat pump should be used for modeling an indirect solar
assisted heat pump with R-134a refrigerant, I would be grateful if you
guided me through this. In addition, if you utilized special script
for modeling, I would appreciate if you could share that with me.
Thank you in advance and I really appreciate your time and consideration.

With kind regards,
Erfan.