[TRNSYS-users] PV inverter 194b

Marijana Larma marila at byg.dtu.dk
Mon Jan 15 03:26:30 PST 2018

Dear David and TRNSYS users!

I had the same problem as Sandeep so I came along this thread. I found a way to work around it if anyone might encounter it in the future. The problem appears when using type 194 b, PV and inverter. After using the wizard for generating the parameters, in my case the mode parameter switches back from 2 (PV and inverter) to 1 (only PV) and cannot be changed back manually. I also tried changing it in the input file, but that doesn't change the Studio Project. In the end I copy pasted the Studio Project to a new file before applying the wizard. Then I applied the wizard and copied the generated parameter values for the PV panel into the component of the new Studio Project file, keeping it at mode 2 enabling the inverter. Does it seem to make sense/iIs it legal to do it in this way? It seems to work fine in the simulation.

Thank you and best regards,
Marijana