[TRNSYS-users] Pump control depending on temperature drop of a tank

Christos christos.goulas.g at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 13:49:06 PST 2018

Hello, I'm building a SDHW system and I wonder if there is there a way
to control a pump depending on the temperature drop of a tank. To be
more specific there are two requirements in order to control the pump:
Pump is disabled when tank temperature exceeds 90 CWhen tank temperature
drops 3 C the pump is enabled once again
I tried making it using a controller but I can't find a way to compare
the tank temperature to itself over a timestep.
  Any suggestions whould be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Christos Goulas
Democritus University of Thrace