[TRNSYS-users] Solar Radiation with Type 56

Tapp_fi Tappatrice Sigillatrice max.fi.screwcaps at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 03:30:07 PST 2018

Dear Users,

I have a problem concerning type56. I created the model of the building I'm
studying, with Google Sketchup, and through 3D Building Project
I put it on TRNSYS.

The TRNSYS program asks me to insert the TM2 file but without having it, I
inserted the type15 file with the Florence EPW file in my possession.

Unfortunately I realized that in the EPW file the solar radiation is
greater than the solar radiation recorded in 2016 by the Florence station.
So I ask you if there is a way to correct this radiation or if you can
explain to me how type15 is connected to type56.

Kind regards

Massimiliano