[TRNSYS-users] Battery Capacity heat pump power

s0537085 s0537085 at HTW-Berlin.de
Tue Feb 20 13:09:57 PST 2018

Dear Community,

For the first time I try to build a photovoltaic system with PV, regulator
and battery.

I try to arrange battery parameters (Type47c) corresponding distributors
datasheet: the Battery has 595 Ah (in sum) and 2V per cell. Following the
distributors information, cells are linked in series. So I have to put 12
cells in series to achieve 24V. Following the manual in TRNSYS that gives an
rated cell capacity of 50 Ah.

That reduces the maximal current for discharge.

When I run my simulation, the system requires 125A (although, for
experimental reasons, I reduced the max. current to 120A).

So I put 1 parallel, 12 in series, max. current 120A, at 600Ah. Under those
conditions, the system works.

Is there any way to implement the battery following distributors datasheet?
Or can somebody send me an example to set the battery properly? I use TRNSYS
16, Version 16.01.0003.

Kind regards

Tom