[TRNSYS-users] Conditional Output

Marius Poyard Marius.Poyard at USherbrooke.ca
Mon Feb 19 14:54:20 PST 2018

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for a simple thing but I can’t find how to do it. I have a building (type56) and i want to control humidity with a separate Humidifier and Dehumidifier. I want to compare the current humidity to a reference values. If the value is under the low reference value, the humidifier has to be powered on and if we are above the upper reference value, the dehumidifier has to be ON. And between the upper and lower reference values, none of them are working.

I can’t find any component that can compare the current value to the reference value and send a signal value to one of the machine.
I tried with type 2 but it’s way more complex than what I’m looking for.

Thanks for your help

Marius