[TRNSYS-users] I need the TYPE 1231(Radiator)

Ilyas KHELIFA KERFAH khelifa-kerfah at hotmail.fr
Tue Feb 13 11:41:36 PST 2018

Good evening;

I need the Type 1231(TESS), which is compatible with the TRNSYS 16.

I work with TRNSYS 16 and unfortunately my library TESS does not contain such.

my colleague gave me the Type 1231 of TRNSYS 17 but it was not compatible.

Does anyone to this guy on his TESS library for TRNSYS 16?

Procedures :

1- I need proformas and dll file.

2- copy proforma to C:\Trnsys17\Studio\Proformas (in proformas folder you have mutiple folder to add file. Select HVAC library TESS);
3- copy dll file to C:\Trnsys17\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs  (select HVAC library TESS).

Thinks.

Ilyas.