[TRNSYS-users] Type 1221

chiara pinto chiara-pinto at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 09:37:06 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

i had to simulate a geothermical ,water to water ,heat pump on trnsys and so I was thinking to use type 1221. The problem is that I’m not able to understand how the input file works. I saw that there are 2 input files that are based on two WWHP (WPWD-024 and EW540), but i can’t understand how can i use this files.

Might I set a “scale factor” to adapting one of this file to my case?
 It’s my first project on trnsys and i still don’t know how to use trnsys very well.

Thank so much for the help.
Regards,
Chiara
Inviato da Posta<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> per Windows 10