[TRNSYS-users] TRNEDIT+MATLAB

Riccardo Nesa riccardo_sas at hotmail.it
Mon Feb 5 01:34:33 PST 2018

Good morning at all,
i have some problem with TRNEDIT so i hope someone could help me:

i'm using TRNSYS16 with type 155 (calling matlab 2011b) and TRNEDIT 4.116 and i don't know why the parametric does't work...anyone know why?
the project work very well without the parametric (with just trnsys16 and matlab) but if i try to do some iterative study in trnedit the software doesn't charge the project.

(this is not the first time i use trnedit so i don't think this is my knowledge gap of software's gaps.)

thanks