[TRNSYS-users] Fuel cell CHP

Laura Guillon Laura.Guillon at ctgn.qc.ca
Thu Feb 1 05:59:39 PST 2018

Hello everyone,

I would like to simulate in TRNSYS a fuel cell cogeneration (CHP) system for a residential building.
I do not find a type in the Cogeneration TESS library that simulate this kind of equipment. And I am not sure that the Fuel cell types in the Hydrogen systems library can be used for a cogeneration system.

I have already used type 907 (IC engine cogeneration) in the past and I am wondering if it makes sense to use data from the fuel cell CHP in the type 907 (external file).
Do you have other suggestions ?

Thank you,
Laura

Laura Guillon, Jr. Eng M.A.Sc
Project Leader

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC82A8.133EEF70]
Natural Gas Technologies Centre
1350 Nobel, Suite 150, Boucherville, Quebec J4B 5H3 (Canada)
Tel.: 450-641-0021
laura.guillon at ctgn.qc.ca<mailto:laura.guillon at ctgn.qc.ca>
www.ctgn.qc.ca<http://www.ctgn.qc.ca/>