[TRNSYS-users] Values reset at end of simulation

Michel Tamarzians micheltamarzians at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:48:41 PST 2018

Dear all,

I am running my simulation for one year period. Starting simulation time is
9 hr and stopping simulation time is 8769 hr. However, regardless of the
step time all values are reset to 0 around timestep of 8765 hr and above.
Can someone please explain to me why this is happening? Because now I am
not sure if my end values used within TRNOPT are correct for the
optimization. Could have something to do with using Type 24 and Type 55?

*For Type 55 I am using the following parameters:*

*Parameter 1: Integrate or sum input-1    -1  *

* Parameter 2: Relative starting hour for input-1    0    *

* Parameter 3: Duration for input-1    8769   *

*Parameter 4: Cycle repeat time for input-1    8769    *

*Parameter 5: Reset time for input-1    8769    *

*Parameter 6: Absolute starting hour for input-1    0    *
*Parameter 7: Absolute stopping hour for input -1    8769    *

Any kind of help is more than appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Michel