[TRNSYS-users] Issue regarding Type24 (integrator) component

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Dec 12 18:09:16 PST 2018

When you say "set the iteration mode to 4", are you referring to
changing the source of Type 24? If so, I'm not sure why you would do
this. Type 24 has been programmed to handle nearly all cases that you
could throw at it. Unless you're doing something odd post-convergence,
this should never have to be changed.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 12/12/2018 2:54 am, Michel Tamarzians via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am doing a simulation for one year and using Type24 to integrate the generated power of my solar array. However, if I set the iterationmode of Type24 to "mode 1" (calculated every hour) or "mode 4" (calculated after all other components) it gives me as a final result a total different value which will affect my lcoe calcualtions.
>
> Can someone perhaps explain to me why this happens? In my understanding I think the integral should give the same value, right?
>
> Again thanks for any help!
>
> Kind regards,
> Michel

Links: