[TRNSYS-users] Small Bug in Type536?

Mario Nájera Trejo mario.najera at cimav.edu.mx
Tue Dec 11 13:55:46 PST 2018

Hello

Is there any news on the bug found with the type536 proforma? I havent
been able to use this type correctly

Jeff thornton wrote: There was a problem with the Type 536 proforma
that we caught a few weeks ago - and that you have unfortunately
discovered. All you have to do is move the logical unit parameter to
#17 from #19 (as you have done), and everything is back as it should
be. We have made the fix in the official version and it will be in the
next release. Thanks for the help and sorry for the bug!

I look forward to read your comments