[TRNSYS-users] trnsys 16 to trnys 18

Alex moreno alamoreno19 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 02:34:38 PDT 2018

Hello

We have bought the latest version of Trnsys, until now I worked with the version of Trnsys 16. My doubt arises in the compatibilities of these versions. How do I proceed to use the models created in Trnsys 16?

When I open a .bui file created with Trnsys 16 from the Type 56 it opens the old trnbuild, and if I want to open it from the trnbuild 18 it does not recognize any construction.

Regarding the types modified or created that it had, it would be necessary to compile them again.

regards

Alex Moreno
University of Lleida