[TRNSYS-users] Type 536(Linear Parabolic Trough) output temperature

­김지혁[기계공학부] wlgur0220 at kookmin.ac.kr
Mon Aug 13 23:59:24 PDT 2018

I have designed a PTC power plant.

I sued LPC(Linear Parabolic Collector), type 536, in order to get heat
before its working fluid passes through the steam boiler.

However, when I simulate this cycle, I have 2 problems about Type 536.

1. Inlet temperature of Type 536(or outlet temperature of Condensate
pump-2) is higher than outlet temperature of Type 536

: The reason why I have used Type 536 is to get some heat from solar
thermal energy.

But its temperature decreases by passing through Type 536. I wish to know a
reason of this result.

2. Outlet temperature of Type 536 is constant, not variable by time, even
though I use a data file.

: I expected variable plot of Type 536's outlet temperature when I designed
this cycle cause I cited a data file.

Could I know reasons for this 2 results...?

I want to get a logical result with my TRNSYS trial.

Thanks