[TRNSYS-users] question consultation

吕伟华 1291521098 at qq.com
Mon Aug 6 22:54:20 PDT 2018

hello,I am student, I use TRNSYS to do some simulation works. I have some confusion during my work. I conducted a simulation system of a new air conditioning system on the pletform of TRNSYS. the type56 was used to build the building model and the active layer was used to simulate the pipe-embedded wall.
My questions are:
1) I have built the simualtion model and it can run successfully. but when I change the weather data from one city to another city, and change the envelope insulation(U value), other things keep the same. then I ran the simulation again, it began to work, but after a period running, it breaked and the message shows that"the maximum number of warnings allowed per simulation has been exceeded". I donnot know why. Can you explain this situation for me? and how should i do ?
2) similarly, in some simulation, when I set the timestep one hour, it can run successfully, but if I set the time step 30 minutes, or less time, it began to run but then occur the same error as "the maximum number of warnings allowed per simulation has been exceeded". can you help me with this question?
3) for the parameter of the active layer,when I change the pipe wall conductivity value,the allowed minimum water flow will change. the default value is 0.792kJ/hmk,if i change this value to 1.56 kJ/hmk, the allowed minimum water flow willincrease, bigger than 13 kg/h.m2. what is the relation between the pipe wall conductivity and the water flow rate? can you help me with this phenomenon?
  looking forword for your reply. many thanks!
Best wishes!
Weihua